Platinum Pigment Ink for fountain pens contains ultra-fine pigment powder that makes the ink very water-resistant, fade-resistant and heat-resistant after it dries. It is suitable for use on important documents that need to stand the test of time. 60ml bottle of rose red ink. INKG-1500 #20
Tips for using Platinum Pigment and Carbon Inks:
- Before using this ink completely clean your fountain pen and converter.
- Close the cap on the pen when it is not in use.
- Best for fountain pens that are used daily.
- If you do not use your fountain pen for more than one week, wash the feed, nib and converter thorougly.
- If you use this ink on a regular basis it is recommended that you wash the feed and nib of your pen with lukewarm water once a month.
- If your pen experiences any skipping, dry-writing or clogs, clean the pen thorougly.
(It is not possible to make color samples completely accurate on a computer monitor. Please use this sample for reference only.)