The Pilot Vanishing Point capless retractable fountain pen is well-known for its clever design that allows you to extend or retract your nib with just one click. When the 18K gold nib is retracted into the pen body a protective shutter mechanism prevents your ink from drying out. The clip is placed to provide maximum efficiency: when clipped to a shirt pocket the nib points up to reduce the chance of any leaks, and when writing the clip points away from your hand.
Retractable Fountain Pens: LAMY Dialog 3 vs Pilot Vanishing Point
- Red metal body
- Rhodium clip and trim
- Retractable 18K gold medium nib
- Includes one converter, one ink cartridge and one metal cartridge cap
- Converter allows refill with bottled ink
- Compatible with Pilot/Namiki IC50 and IC100 ink cartridges
- Approximate pen weight: 1.1 oz
- Approx size: Retracted 5.5"; Extended 5.4"; Diameter 0.5"