The Noodler's Konrad Roller Ball Clear Demonstrator Pen allows you to use your favorite bottled fountain pen inks with a rollerball pen. #18063
ALL SALES FINAL
- Medium point roller ball tip
- Piston filling system
- Uses bottled fountain pen ink
- Large ink capacity
- Clear resin pen body and cap (some natural marks in the material may occur)
- Screw on cap
- Chrome clip and trim
for Noodler's Pens. No returns, no refunds.
Care and filling instructions are included with the pen, some of which are as follows:
Keep the bubble of air in the barrel at less than half the volume of the barrel to prevent ink from leaking out around the feed. This can be done by refilling the pen with ink OR through the expulsion of the air by twisting the piston forward to remove the air bubble while holding the pen point up with a paper towel around the tip and leaving the piston in its new forward position. This pen is NOT insulated and the air in the chamber can be subject to expansion when exposed to the heat of your hand.
- First rinse the pen out with one part ammonia and three parts water if you are changing inks.
- Immerse the point in fountain pen ink until the ink covers the front half of the black section grip.
- Unscrew the small end cap (if you worry about losing it - post the main cap on it and screw it off that way) and then twist the filler knob until the piston moves all the way forward and all the way back TWICE to ensure ink is pushed into the ink ball feed.
- Remove the pen from the ink, wipe off the excess ink and use a paper towel to wick the excess ink from between the ebonite feed and the section (excess ink in the section can drip otherwise).
Remember this is still a fountain pen despite having a ball tip. It feeds as a fountain pen and can have as wet a line as a fountain pen. Best of all it can use every bottled fountain pen ink
you can think of!Check out our entire selection of rollerball pens that use fountain pen ink